Flow MINI, Pink - Percussion Massage Device
PLEASE NOTE: EX-Display Model - Used only for a photoshoot and in like new condition. Possibly some small markings.
The Flow MINI was deisgned in consultation with leading Athletes, Sports Physiotherapists, and Professional Sports teams from across the World – to help speed up recovery and improve performance.
A lightweight, ultra-portable & powerful handheld massager for anybody, anytime, anywhere.
FOUR SPEEDS – each with scientifically calibrated treatment frequency, including a lower speed for users with injury or DOMs and the unique Flow mode.
FLOW HEADS – four different styles of attachment with varying firmness and shape, precisely engineered to treat every muscle you are targeting.
LIGHTWEIGHT – at just 800 grams, the Flow MINI is perfectly proportioned – portable and lightweight enough for just about any location.
LONG LASTING – the powerful yet quiet high torque motor keeps you going with all-day battery endurance and fast charging times.
FLOW MINI gives Athletes a Precision Sports Massage via four levels of Powerful Vibration – to promote best Performance, Reduce Fatigue, and Relieve Muscle Swelling and Tension.
- Accelerates warmup of muscles before exercise.
- Regular use improves an athlete’s overall mobility and range of movement.
- Helps to release trigger points and assists the break up of scar tissue.
- Easy-to-use self-myofascial release any time, anywhere.
- May help reduce common muscle and joint pain.
- Next Generation ultra quiet high-torque motor (60-65dbs).
- Easy to use 4-speed control with Flow Wave Mode.
- 4 Flow Heads™ included – Medium, Hammer, Bullet & Fork.
- Long battery life and fast recharge time.
- Highly portable and Lightweight design.
- Battery life: 2-3 hours with typical usage
- Recharge time: 3 hours
- Charging Method: A/C Wall Charger
- Battery Type: 1500 Mah Rechargeable Lithium-ion
- Level 1 mode: 1800 percussions per minute ‘PPM’
- Level 2 mode: 2400 PPM
- Level 3 Mode: 3000 PPM
- Flow mode: 1800 through 3000 PPM
WHAT DOES PERCUSSIVE THERAPY DO FOR ME?
Percussion therapy is a great way to release body tension, reduce the effect of DOMs and warm your muscles up prior to a workout. It’s like having the ability to give yourself a sports massage wherever you are.
HOW DO YOU REMOVE THE ATTACHMENTS TO TRY ANOTHER ONE?
To change, pull the head away from the device, there will be a small pop as the head comes off and you’ll be ready to insert a different one.