Bastard Power Bar - Stainless Steel
Bastard Power Bar - Stainless steel
The latest addition to our range, we are very proud to introduce the stainless steel bastard bar. Featuring a 29mm 205,000 PSI tensile strength shaft, bronze bushings and coarse knurling, all elements of this barbell have been designed to create a balanced and refined feel.
Optimised for powerlifting, and with a slightly thicker shaft than a standard 28mm barbell, we have made sure that just the right amount of grip is in place to compensate. Stainless steel is one of the most durable materials used in barbell production and provides excellent anti-corrosion protection and lasting performance with less upkeep required.
- Shaft material: Solid Stainless Steel
- Sleeve material: Steel with nickel coating
- Length of shaft between sleeves - 131.5cm
- Centre knurling - 15cm
- 40.5cm length of plate sleeve with 2" diameter
- Suitable for Olympic Plates
- Total weight: 20kg
- Total length: 2.2m
- Shaft diameter: 29mm
- Distance Between Rings: 810mm
- Centre Knurling: Yes
- Knurling Type: Coarse
- Sleeve Type: Bronze Bushings
- Recommended Max Load/Rating: 1500lbs static rating, 205K PSI Tensile strength. Max suggested load - 340kg Deadlift, 300kg Squat
Ideal for Powerlifting - Squats, Bench and Deadlift, and general gym use.
This bar comes with our 3-Year performance warranty.