Bastard Weightlifting Bar - Without Centre Knurling
Brought by popular demand to our Bastard Bar Range, the Bastard Weightlifting Bar is optimised for Olympic Weightlifting & Functional Training.
Each sleeve in these bars consist of one needle bearing, two ball bearings, and one brass bushing.
Lightly grooved sleeves.
Quite a 'flexy' shaft, sharp knurling, and great free spinning sleeves.
• Weight - 20kg
• Length - 2.2m
• Shaft - Sprung Steel with black chrome coating
• Shaft Diameter - 28mm
• Distance Between Rings - 910mm
• Loadable Sleeve Length - 410mm
• Centre Knurling? - No
• Knurling Type - Sharp
• Sleeve Type - Needle Bearings, Brass Bushings & Ball Bearings
• Recommended Max Load/Rating - 1500lbs Static rating, 205K PSI Tensile strength. Max suggested load - 120kg for Clean & Jerk / Snatch, 250kg for Squat/Deadlift
• Warranty - 3 Year Performance Warranty
This bar comes with a 3-year Performance Warranty. For full warranty details and usage guidelines please see our T&C's.