DetailsLace up weightlifting shoes. Rubber sole and wooden midsole in a broad range of sizes. Upper made from PU leather. 37mm heel. Please note: Lace up weightlifting shoes. They are on the big side, so we would advise taking either a half size or a full size smaller than you would normally take in shoes/trainers. For the bigger sizes a full size smaller generally works, and for smaller sizes a half size is usually better. This is only a recommendation though.
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- love them
- Very happy with these, the wooden heel helps a lot. Ordered my regular size and they fit perfectly and are very comfy. Have them for 9 months, lifting with them almost every day and they still look as good as new only the sole starts to loosen a bit in the back. All and all a really good buy considering the price.
- Great shoe!!
- Great material, very stable ,i like the wooden heel a lot, through wood u can transfer power the best. Best value for money, i think its far better than other models from the "big" companies, I use it every week, had it now for 4 months, and i squated many times 280-300 in it. Great shoe, great product, great price, i just recommend it for everyone
- Worth buying
- Very stable and they make a noticeable difference in squats. Plus they look adorably oldschool and the price is quite unbeatable.
- Good stuff
- Probably the best value for money on the market.
- Totally worth it!
- I did not expect such quality from shoes in this price range. They are really superb! Well made, good looking and thanks to Strengthshop help with picking the size also perfectly fitting. Unlike other weightlifting shoes, the heel gets higher with bigger size, which is good thing for sure (you dont get much elevation in Adidas shoes if you have size 47). Only the smaller straps could be shorter, i had to bend it, so it doesnt stick out. But overall they are great pair of shoes and I would 100% recommend them.