Made by the same creators of the renowned RowErg, the Concept 2 SkiErg makes the sport of cross-country skiing available to everyone.
The SkiErg incorporates all of classic elements found in the RowErg including flywheel resistance and the signature PM5 performance monitor, adapting them into an upright skiing setup. The flywheel and damper allows for complete control over the level resistance, regardless of user experience: the harder you pull, the harder your workout becomes. This means you can simulate anything from a flat ski slope to a steep uphill climb, all while tracking your distance, speed, pace, calories burned, and watts.
With 40+ years in the business of making reliable equipment, the Concept2 SkiErg is no different. Using a lightweight but sturdy aluminium build, the SkiErg has been built to last. Ergonomic, strapless handles fit to any hand size and you can choose to perform both alternating or double arm pole techniques. Furthermore, the SkiErg offers great versatility in any gym setup: Mount to your wall in more limited spaces or use in combination with the Floor Stand if you’re looking for a mobile solution.
Whether you're an elite skier or someone looking for a rigorous full-body workout, the SkiErg is a great exercise tool that will put your muscular strength and endurance to the test.
- Width at bottom: 48.3cm
- Width at top: 52cm
- Depth: 40.6cm
- Height: 216cm
Mounted on Floor Stand: 60cm x 127cm x 216cm
- Frame build - aluminium with black powder coated finish
- PM5 Performance Monitor - access output, monitor progress and compare scores against others
- Bluetooth and ANT+ wireless connectivity - can be connected to many heart rate belts, fitness devices and apps.
- Free Concept2 ErgData app - helps you track workouts and can be synced with the Concept2 Online Logbook
- Free standing or wall mounted - The SkiErg can be either mounted on a wall or used in combination with a floor stand
- Provides a full body workout which challenges your legs, arms and core
- Suitable for rehabbing/adaptive athletes - simply put a chair alongside the SkiErg and get pulling!
- High strength drive cords - Much stronger than steel, the cords used in the SkiErg are also extremely lightweight, resulting in a system that is responsive and smooth
- Flywheel and damper - You’re in full control of your exertion and resistance at all times. The spiral damper allows you to quickly adjust the airflow to the flywheel, so you can change the feel of the pull to suit your preference.
- Easy to assemble. Includes performance Monitor with Quick Start Guide, SkiErg Product Manual and Tools and illustrated assembly instructions
- Warranty - Frame parts (five year limited warranty) / All parts (two year limited warranty)
SkiErg Floor Stand
The Floor Stand provides an alternative, free standing solution to wall mounting your SkiErg.
A thick steel support holds your SkiErg firmly in place while the anti-skid base provide athletes with a firm footing. Caster wheels have been fitted to the end of the base to allow for easy manoeuvering of your Ski-Erg in and around your gym.
- Material: Wooden base with anti-skid coating
- Steel support beam for holding Ski-Erg in place
- Wheel for easy manoeuvrability
- Weight - 16KG
- Floor Stand base: 61cm x 132cm
- Floor Stand installed on SkiErg: 61cm x 132cm x 215.9cm