Leg Press Machine
The Strength Shop Leg Press Machine is extremely heavy duty, built for a lifetime of use and suited for athletes of all abilities.
One of the key benefits for a leg press machine is to allow the user to vary the weight as desired with much less pressure on the lower back. This, along the extra wide foot plate for varied foot positioning and an adjustable seat angle, allows the user to train legs from multiple angles and target specific muscle groups with ease.
The release handles are easily accessible and feature several safety pins to allow for adjustment of the starting/end position of the lift quickly and safely. There is an additional central safety catcher in case of an initial set up issue or failed lift attempt: this catch will protect the user and can be adjusted to different height levels.
Olympic style plates can be loaded onto up to four loading pins which gives plenty of room to load up to a very high weight. The four weight sleeves on the sides make for quick and easy loading/unloading of weight plates and excellent storage.
Combining all of these features makes the Strength Shop Leg Press versatile, very user friendly and accessible for most gym users.
- Wide foot plate with grip tape
- Bearing runners to ensure smooth and consistent operation
- Adjustable back rest which allows for multiple seating angles
- Four long loading pins designed to take olympic style plates (2", 50mm hole diameter)
- Four storage plate sleeves designed to take olympic style plates (2", 50mm hole diameter)
- Two catcher/height start and end positions
- Adjustable centre safety catcher
- Length: 230cm (+17cm when using a full size plate on the storage sleeves)
- Width: 173cm
- Height: 161cm
- Loading plate sleeves length: 41cm (each)
- Storage plate sleeve length: 18cm (each)
- Rated to 500kg
- Seat pad: 36x26cm
- Back pad: 82x39/16cm (widest/narrowest)
- Foot plate size: 70x55cm
- Safety lock pins height options from back pad to pins: 80cm to 1st pin 100cm to 2nd pin
- Difficulty - Moderate
- People required - Two people recommended
- Build time - 90 mins -180 mins (approx.)
- Tools required - 17mm spanner / Two 17mm socket and size 5 allen key
Please Note: Plates pictured are not included, these are for display purposes only.