Riot Weightlifting Bar - Dual Markings
Introducing our Riot Weightlifting Bar with dual markings.
With a high quality finish and details, strong chrome coating, strong alloy steel spring steel shaft, this is a fantastic mid-range weightlifting bar.
The sleeve spin is smooth and steady with 4 needle bearings per sleeve. It's not fast and aggressive like barbells purely for olympic weightlifting, but with sleeves built to withstand daily heavy use in multiple disciplines, from functional training to powerlifting.
It's a beautiful bar, with a lot of attention to detail in the sleeve collar aesthetics, and the quality of the finish on both the shaft and the sleeves. The sleeves have a light knurling for added friction for the plates.
- Olympic standard barbell
- Length: 220cm
- Thickness of the shaft: 28mm, high quality alloy spring steel
- Length of the shaft without sleeves: 1312mm
- With dual markings for both weightlifting and powerlifting
- Centre knurling: No
- Sleeve technology: 4 needle bearings per sleeve
- Lightly knurled sleeve finish
- Weight of the barbell: 20kg
- Weight tolerance +/- 50 grams
- Coating: Hardened Chrome
- Recommended for: multi purpose barbell for weightlifting, powerlifting and functional training
- Recommended maximum load: 280kg (for higher powerlifting use, please see our power bars), 1500lbs static rating, 205K PSI Tensile strength
- Warranty: 3 Year Performance Warranty
Please note: Formerly known as 'Hardened Chrome Riot 2.0 Weightlifting Bar - No centre knurling'