Constructed from high quality and rigid thermoplastic, our Technique Plates are lightweight, durable and versatile. At 2.5KG and 5KG increments, they are ideal for amateur and youth lifters, those wanting to refine their form and even athletes in rehab who need to train with lighter weights.
Sized the same as standard full sized bumpers - 450mm diameter with a 50mm centre hole - lifters can practise technique, particularly for olympic lifts, from the proper height before transitioning to heavier bumpers.
Aside from their lightweight construction, the Technique Plates have rimmed edges on the sides for easy carrying, loading and unloading. They can also be used effectively in combination with our Junior Weightlifting and Technique Bars.
To ensure that the Technique Plates keep their condition and longevity, we recommend using only indoors and on rubberised matting.
- Sold individually
- 450mm Outside Diameter (same as Full-Size Bumper Plates)
- 50mm Center Hole Diameter
- 5KG Technique Plate - 100mm width
- 2.5KG Technique Plate - 80 mm width
- High-Density Thermoplastic Construction with hollow interior for quiet and long-lasting performance
- Rimmed edges for easy handling
- For use indoors and on suitable rubber matting
- Recommended for technique work, as well as amateur and youth lifters
Please note: We recommend using these plates with 5-10kg Junior/Technique bars. If using full-sized 20KG or women's barbells, the bar should not be dropped from height.