Price incl. VAT, excl. shipping
PLEASE NOTE: shipping from mid-march 2018
Women’s 15kg Olympic Weightlifting Barbell
Ideal for Olympic lifts at any skill level.
Experience what it’s like to work with the quality of equipment found on Olympic Games-level platforms.
Engineered to meet the strength, durability, and performance demands of world class olympic weightlifting athletes, this barbell is made with the strongest materials, a powerful grip surface, and collars that deliver a precision spin.
Precision: Meets all IWF weight and dimension specifications to feel and perform to the standards expected on a competition platform.
Strength: Made with the strongest steel on the market at 235,000 PSI, this barbell is a top performer in strength and durability.
Performance: A ten needle bearing and bushing design provides a precision spin that is fast, smooth, and effortless.
Power: The slightly aggressive knurling of this barbell serves as the perfect contact surface to transfer the power of an athlete's grip to their barbell.
Qualified for Competition
● Meets all IWF dimension and knurl mark spacing requirements for elite level competition
● Guaranteed weight tolerance of +20 g/-10g
● Yellow color coded end cap badge
● Matching resilience band for collar protection and safe storage
Uncompromised Metal Work
● Hard chrome finish with a satin luster
● No center knurling paired with a custom Klokov approved aggressive diamond pattern for hand placement
● 10 needle bearings encased in a stainless steel jacket
● Stainless steel press-fit bushing with a custom embedded retention ring
● Reinforced security with custom milled hemisphere horseshoe collars, a spring retention ring, 2 snap rings, and permanent thread-lock adhesive bonding the end cap into place
● Industry-leading 112 pass/fail quality assurance protocols including: dimensional & weight tolerances, material strength, straightness, finish, knurling, collar spin and construction for guaranteed to durability and strength
○ Meets all IWF weight and dimension specifications
○ Ultimate Tensile Strength: 235,000 PSI
○ IWF specified knurl spacing for women’s bar
○ Center Knurling: No
○ Knurling: Slightly aggressive
○ Shaft Diameter: 25mm
○ Total Length: 2010mm
○ Static Load Limit: 544 kg
○ Finish: Hard Bright Chrome
○ Collar Band: Yellow
○ Endcap Badge: Yellow
To protect the integrity and feel of your knurling, apply a thin coat of 3-in-One Lock Dry Lube to the knurling, lightly scrub away packed down debris, and remove any remaining oil with a lint free cloth once a week.
For an even deeper clean, apply a thin layer of Max Pro Contact Cleaner and lightly scrub with a brass brush.
*Do not use chemicals containing ammonia, bleach or acid to clean any components of your barbell.
To maintain a precision spin on your barbell, lightly spray Fabulous Blaster – White Lithium Grease into the collar once every two months.
*Do not use WD-40.
Your barbell will last a lifetime if it is stored in a dry environment off of the floor.