Price incl. VAT, excl. shipping
Women’s 15kg Olympic Weightlifting Barbell
Ideal for Olympic lifts at any skill level.
Experience what it’s like to work with the quality of equipment found on Olympic Games-level platforms.
Engineered to meet the strength, durability, and performance demands of world class olympic weightlifting athletes, this barbell is made with the strongest materials, a powerful grip surface, and collars that deliver a precision spin.
Precision: Meets all IWF weight and dimension specifications to feel and perform to the standards expected on a competition platform.
Strength: Made with the strongest steel on the market at 235,000 PSI, this barbell is a top performer in strength and durability.
Performance: A ten needle bearing and bushing design provides a precision spin that is fast, smooth, and effortless.
Power: The slightly aggressive knurling of this barbell serves as the perfect contact surface to transfer the power of an athlete's grip to their barbell.
Qualified for Competition
● Meets all IWF dimension and knurl mark spacing requirements for elite level competition
● Guaranteed weight tolerance of +20 g/-10g
● Yellow color coded end cap badge
● Matching resilience band for collar protection and safe storage
Uncompromised Metal Work
● Hard chrome finish with a satin luster
● No center knurling paired with a custom Klokov approved aggressive diamond pattern for hand placement
● 10 needle bearings encased in a stainless steel jacket
● Stainless steel press-fit bushing with a custom embedded retention ring
● Reinforced security with custom milled hemisphere horseshoe collars, a spring retention ring, 2 snap rings, and permanent thread-lock adhesive bonding the end cap into place
● Industry-leading 112 pass/fail quality assurance protocols including: dimensional & weight tolerances, material strength, straightness, finish, knurling, collar spin and construction for guaranteed to durability and strength
○ Meets all IWF weight and dimension specifications
○ Ultimate Tensile Strength: 235,000 PSI
○ IWF specified knurl spacing for women’s bar
○ Center Knurling: No
○ Knurling: Slightly aggressive
○ Shaft Diameter: 25mm
○ Total Length: 2010mm
○ Static Load Limit: 544 kg
○ Finish: Hard Bright Chrome
○ Collar Band: Yellow
○ Endcap Badge: Yellow
To protect the integrity and feel of your knurling, apply a thin coat of 3-in-One Lock Dry Lube to the knurling, lightly scrub away packed down debris, and remove any remaining oil with a lint free cloth once a week.
For an even deeper clean, apply a thin layer of Max Pro Contact Cleaner and lightly scrub with a brass brush.
*Do not use chemicals containing ammonia, bleach or acid to clean any components of your barbell.
To maintain a precision spin on your barbell, lightly spray Fabulous Blaster – White Lithium Grease into the collar once every two months.
*Do not use WD-40.
Your barbell will last a lifetime if it is stored in a dry environment off of the floor.